Thursday, February 7, 2008

Some spare time


Photographing will take place in a few minutes, it’s not my turn yet so I’m not going to miss this chance to update, I’ll update with a photograph ! (*laugh*)
This is a Birthday Message collection (?) from some people abroad ☆
Lately, I’ve been receiving fan letters from other countries (America, Taiwan, China, Germany, Indonesia, Australia etc etc…) !! It’s amazing ne ! How do they know about me, I wonder (*laugh*) Is Japan’s world of show business being recognized overseas ? (*laugh*) Well, even if it’s that ! I’m reaaaaaaaaaaaallllly happy (^O^)/♪
At this rate, I wonder if some from Spain won’t come ~☆(笑)
Ah of course, I’m also always grateful for letters from everyone here in Japan ! (*laugh*)
Well then, I’m going to be Mariya soon (^O^)/
Bye ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment